The Lounge is YBCA’s flexible-use space available to community partner groups and non-profit organizations for meetings and events. Gallery admission is included when space is booked Tuesday–Sunday. Room is ADA compliant with free wi-fi, whiteboard, and a 40” video monitor. (Please note, The Annex does not come with access to a printer or copy machine.)
Criteria for use
Community groups and verified 501c3 non-profits: May book up to three months in advance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Contact name, email, and phone number
- Desired date and time, and second choice, if available
- Purpose of use and number of attendees
- Space must be left as you found it (“crumb clean”).
- Music (recorded or live) may not be loud enough to be heard outside of the space.
- No selling of products, food, tickets, or other items.
- No advertising an event as “open to the public.”
- The resources in the room are available for you, however, YBCA is not able to provide any event set-up or media assistance.
- Max capacity of 40 people is strictly enforced.
- Please do not use thumbtacks or anything that may puncture or mar the walls.
- Please use only YBCA-provided dry-erase markers on whiteboards.
- Physical alterations or damage to the space may result in a fee.
- No posting of signs in/on exterior glass.
- No alcohol may be brought in or consumed due to our liquor license. Thanks for understanding!
On the day of your event
Please have your group leader stop in at the ticketing desk on the day of your reservation. If you would like to arrange a tour of the space prior to your event, please email email@example.com.
Community groups have first priority. If you are not a community group and would like to use the space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen facilities are available. Please email email@example.com to discuss your needs and get more information prior to booking the space.