Tue September 21st Closed
Terms and Conditions & Official Rules for the 2020 YBCA 100
1. The promoter is: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) (company no. 94-3042571) whose registered office is at 701 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States and U.S. Territories aged 13 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the nominations and details of how to enter are via https://ybca.org/ybca-100/ and via social media platforms Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
6. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
7. Closing date for entry will be November 8, 2020. After this date, no further nominations will be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A. The entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
C. YBCA reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the YBCA.
D. YBCA is not responsible for inaccurate award details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
E. The award is as follows: The selected leaders nominated by entrants will receive a $500 award, visibility on YBCA platforms, and more. The award is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
F. Winners will be chosen by YBCA and a panel of judges appointed by YBCA by December 11, 2020.
G. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
H. The promoter will notify the winner how the award can be collected.
I. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
J. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
K. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the U.S.
L. The winner’s names will be available on January 14, 2021 at https://ybca.org/ybca-100/.
M. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
N. YBCA‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
O. YBCA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.