Job Title: Web Producer
Status: Regular, Full-Time (37.5 hours/week, Benefited)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, to include some events evenings/weekends
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Web Producer is responsible for the development, production and maintenance of YBCA’s web-based communication. In collaboration with the Marketing team, the Web Producer will lead and support the strategic plan and development of the flagship YBCA.org website, and oversee and contribute to the day-to-day production of content for the website.
- Oversee management of YBCA.org website, including the implementation of YBCA’s marketing and communications strategies via the website.
- Build, update and expand website content, and enhance usability of YBCA’s institutional websites.
- Oversee development, general maintenance and periodic redesign of YBCA’s main institutional website (www.ybca.org).
- Create and implement digital assets for web use.
- Ensure the quality of marketing copy, images and videos on the Web.
- Work closely with Box Office to support online ticketing and visitors RSVP.
- In conjunction with YBCA Marketing staff, create and implement strategies to drive traffic to YBCA’s websites.
- Maintain and analyze website analytics, reporting to CMO on a wide range of projects
- Manage projects and relationships with web hosts and contracted designers & developers.
- Actively participate in departmental strategy and planning sessions as it relates to the website, including task forces with YBCA staff, Board and community members.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer technology or similar field of study, and at least 3 years experience managing a website for leading brand, publisher or nonprofit organization
- Required Technical Skills — Strong grasp of WordPress or other Content Management and Customer Relationship Management Systems, proficiency on Mac and Windows platforms.
- HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Knowledgeable of effective online marketing strategies
- Proven skills in design, typography and composition; concentration on user interface a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under pressure of deadlines while maintaining composure and positive professional relationships.
- Experience working effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively manage using clear direction and open communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of, or interest, in contemporary art a plus.a
PTO, Holiday Pay, Paid Time for Volunteer Work, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance, and ability to participate in the 403(b) Retirement Plan. Free/member admission, member discounts at shops, & potential discounts on concert/lecture tickets at participating North American Reciprocal Museum institutions with your YBCA badge.
Send your resume and cover letter including: your interest in working for YBCA, desired compensation, at least one link to a website you have worked on and your portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Web Producer”, your name, in the subject line of your email.
Please, no phone calls or faxes—really. While we love your enthusiasm, due to the volume of applications and our limited resources, we will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. If you receive our automated thank you, we have received your resume and there is no need to follow up.
Principals only. We do not accept resumes from third parties and we will not pay fees to any agency or firm. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of YBCA and will be processed accordingly.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is committed to diversity in its programming and in creating a work culture and environment that is reflective of San Francisco Bay Area demography. YBCA encourages and actively recruits applicants representing dimensions of difference that include — but are not limited to — age, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender or political affiliation.
YBCA will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (SF Police Code, Article 49).